Hearts of hope for children with cancer

I know I didn't post here for a long time. Sorry for that, but I had good reasons for silence. Even though I hope it will be soon, I can't promise you when I'll start posting again, but for now I want to invite you to join me and many other clayers from all around the world in campaign HEARTS OF HOPE and on that way support and help the work of the National Association of Parents of Children with Cancer in Serbia - NURDOR.
Every day, one child in Serbia are diagnosed with cancer. Every week, one child in Serbia die of cancer. More than 500 children in Serbia are treated for cancer during the year. NURDOR tries to offer relief and help to children with cancer and their families, and now we can help them by doing what we love - creating something with the polymer clay.
More info about the campaign Hearts of hope (in English, Italian and Serbian) and how to participate you can find on the blog: http://studioartesania.blogspot.com, as well on FB page: www.facebook.com/ARTESANIA.STUDIO.
Thank you!
Anya

0 коментара:

Powered by Blogger.
 

PCP PINTEREST BOARD

PCP FLICKR GROUP

ABOUT PCP CREATOR & CURATOR

ABOUT PCP CREATOR & CURATOR
ANDRIJANA KATAVIĆ, aka ANYA ARTESANIA is mixed media/polymer clay artist and instructor from Belgrade (Serbia). She is participant in numerous art colonies in the country and abroad, and several international group exhibitions. Her artworks have been published in a book "The Polymer Clay Artist's Guide". She's also FIMO ambassador for Serbia, and the member of the first Makin's Clay® Design Team.